Biotechnology Specialist, Toehold Switches
Ph.D. with experience in synthetic biology-related work is welcome.
The main responsibility of the biotechnologist is to build our toehold switches technology platform and provide technical solutions to corresponding problems, including but not limited to toehold switches design services, toehold switches synthesis services, toehold switches optimization services, etc.
- Ph.D. studies in biochemical, bioengineering, biotechnology, and other related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant research background in toehold switches.
- Familiar with the use of KEGG, NCBI, PDB, and other related databases and software, with the ability to the rapid discovery of regulatory elements.
- Excellent English reading and writing skills, able to communicate fluently with customers.
- Strong teamwork skills, good communication skills, independent problem-solving skills, and research innovation skills.
- High work enthusiasm and a strong sense of responsibility.
Responsible for participating in the construction of the toehold switches technology platform.
Responsible for designing and providing corresponding toehold switches technology operation solutions according to customer requirements.
Responsible for the design and development of toehold switches-based biosensors.
- Discover and compile a variety of microbial regulatory components, and form a library of regulatory components that are easy to operate and use.
- Track the latest research developments and progress of toehold switches in the field of synthetic biology, understand and grasp the current research status and applications of the technology, and build up relevant technology reserves.
Other Job Details
Employment Type: Full-time
Primary Location: New York, USA
Not accepting calls from applicants.