Research Scientist, Toehold Switches
Ph.D. with experience working in a biochemistry CRO/CMO company is highly sought after.
The main responsibility of the research scientist is to manage our technology platform related to toehold switches and to continue research on toehold switches to explore new applications for toehold switches.
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, medicine, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant research background in toehold switches, or biosynthesis-related work experience.
- Deep understanding of genetic manipulation elements and insight into toehold switches.
- Previous work or research experience in gene editing, gene therapy, cancer, and other disease detection.
- Happy to communicate and share knowledge openly, good at teamwork, enjoy challenges, and have the problem-solving ability.
- Strong writing skills and communication skills.
Responsible for the development and management of toehold switches services.
Collaborate with professional technical experts to develop different technical solutions for toehold switches in response to customer needs, market access rules, and company realities.
Optimize toehold switches regulatory components for different microorganisms and form a library of regulatory components for easy operation.
- Optimize toehold switches regulatory components for different microorganisms and form a library of regulatory components for easy operation.
- Lead a team of experimental technicians to overcome technical difficulties encountered.
- Designing research solutions based on customer needs to ensure efficient and high-quality progress of research projects.
Other Job Details
Employment Type: Full-time
Primary Location: New York, USA
Not accepting calls from applicants.