Sales Executive, Toehold Switches
Newly graduated, inexperienced PhDs are welcome.
The main responsibility of the sales manager is to market our services related to toehold switches, including design services for toehold switches, synthesis services for toehold switches, optimization services for toehold switches, etc.
- Ph.D. in biology, medicine.
- Relevant research background in toehold switches.
- No other sales experience in a biopharmaceutical company.
- Demonstrated level of independence in developing sales work plans and implementation experience and ability to execute to meet set sales goals.
- Fluent presentation skills and good writing skills with a level of communication and sales skills and understanding of the current state of the CRO industry.
- Strong career and enterprising spirit, good service consciousness, good communication skills, and teamwork spirit, ability to set up and lead the sales team.
Develop sales plan
Develop a sales plan with reference to the feedback from the market, including personnel plan, personnel target breakdown plan, etc.
Formulation of sales tactics
According to the company's overall strategic arrangement, develop and adjust the department's sales tactics, i.e., specific business development methods. Including customer entry method, customer tracking method; and the planning and implementation of new tactics.
Training of staff in the department
- Motivate the sales staff, train the staff in the department to master the sales skills and understand the expertise of toehold switches.
- Based on market feedback, coordinate with other functional departments to ensure that the most needed services are provided to customers.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the company.
Other Job Details
Employment Type: Full-time
Primary Location: New York, USA
Not accepting calls from applicants.